Some people have trouble aging gracefully. They worry about wrinkles, graying hair and other effects of aging. But for people who are aging they should concentrate on getting all the nutrients that they need.
It is harder for older people to get all the nutrients and vitamins that their body needs. One reason could be the gradual loss of appetite, either by low physical activity and the effects of drugs. It is sad to say that almost 50 % of Americans 65 or older are on one or more prescribed drugs. Also as we age, our gastrointestinal track, liver and kidneys are not able to process and get the nutrients that your body gets through the food you eat, as they used to.
Arthritis, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, depression, digestion problems and fatigue can be prevented to a sorting degree. Having nutritional supplements can help you live longer and better.
Here are some supplements that every one should be getting:
- Vitamin B, it can help brain function and can fight against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Spirulina is good source for progressive mental diseases.
- Green tea can help against some types of cancers.
- You need flax seeds for healthy cell function and replication because it contains vital acids.
- Garlic is good for your immune and cardiovascular systems and can fight against arteriosclerosis.
- Ginger is good for your digestive system and also good for blood clots and anti-inflammation like arthritis.
There are many other things that are beneficial to you, like ginseng, ginkgo biloba, reishi mushroom extract, cordyceps. So make sure that you eat healthy and get all the nutrients your body needs
You can get all the supplements at your local health store or vitamin shop. But before you do any of this be sure that the ingredients interact with any of your medication to avoid any complication.